1. Admisión pregrado
  2. Información para
  3. International Students

International Students

Lear about the academic mobility program alternatives offered by UC. You will have the possibility to take courses from different careers, practice your Spanish and meet students from all over the world during the period of one or two semesters.

Most consulted




Which universities belong to the international agreement?


UC has an agreement with a large number of universities present in the five continents in which exchanges, internships, collaborative investigations, among others, can be held. Check here for the different types of agreements, Models UC and processes.

Can I take Spanish courses?


UC offers Spanish courses for exchange students currently studying in our university. Depending on the program, you can choose from several options.

How to obtain the Visa?


After being accepted to study at UC, you must apply for a Visa at the Chilean Consulate in your country of residence. Find the one that corresponds to you in the following link. Once in Chile, the next steps are: register your Visa and process your national identification card.

Is the exchange only to take courses?


In addition to taking courses, undergraduate and graduate students can do research stays under the supervision of a specialist teacher in the chosen work area. More information here.

Other Relevant Websites